Let U.S. Farmers Grow Hemp
• Click here to call your Senators in Congress and ask them to become a cosponsor of S. 359, Senator Wyden's companion bill to H.R. 525, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2013;
• Click here to write to Your Senators and ask them to become a cosponsor of S. 359;
• Click here to call your Representative in Congress and ask them to cosponsor H.R. 525, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2013;
• Click here to write your Representative and ask them to cosponsor H.R. 525;
• Sign the petition Legalize Hemp Farming in the United States;
• and click here to check to see if there are any action alerts for state hemp legislation in the state that you live in.
Also, please click here to write to President Obama and ask him to allow states to regulate hemp farming without a DEA permit.
Lost opportunities for farmers and businesses have real consequences. With over $452 million in estimated U.S. retail sales, American companies making hemp products have no choice but to import their raw materials because American farmers continue to fear they will be prosecuted and their farms forfeited due to an outdated federal policy which confuses non-drug industrial hemp with drug varieties of Cannabis.
Industrial hemp does not meet any of the criteria to be scheduled at all in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
The President can change federal policy on industrial hemp to reflect today's reality and ensure a better tomorrow for America's families and farmers, the economy, and our planet.